Pencilmation #2 Pencilmation #2

This flash made my day

This flash was awesome, nice simple and happy.
I was having a really horid depressing day, and this brought a smile to my face.

Thank you.

Death Knight Parts 1 & 2 Death Knight Parts 1 & 2

Awsome do more.

Amazing job man you did well.
You have a great sence of humor and timing, I'm excited to see you continuing this series.

Keep up the good work.

John's Arm 4 John's Arm 4

Great Job!!!

I think you do a great friggen job oon these. Keep up the good work, you got a talent for making up jokes and for exucting them. No tto mention the art is top notch. Right on *thumbs up*

Hobbit Rampage Hobbit Rampage

Great Job! Innovative!

I think you guys did a great job, your graphic where a little low, but then again the original Marios graphics where horrible and how about pacman and we all love those. The important part is you guys built a totally original game with original stages, creatures and added in things like rabbits to keep players from smashing everything.
Maybe you can make it so you can save innocent creatures.
Anyways I think you guys did a great job, keep it up.
Oh I loved being able to collect weopons that was fun, this game almost gave me a Lost Vikings sort of feel.

jmtb02 responds:

I appreciated your review a lot, thanks a lot! Thank you for not giving me a low score because of something ridiculous like the dagger being too short.
-jmtb02

Exmortis Exmortis

Amazing

That was an amazing game, definatly make more. The story line was also amazing it could easily have made a movie, seriously concider it.